Next shipment arriving late April, but still some Vibes tents in stock.
The Steezy kiwi Ultimate Rooftop tent was designed in New Zealand for strength, practicality and reliability. It has then been vigorously tested throughout all drive-able climates within New Zealand, to create one of the best rooftop tents on the planet! From fuel efficiency to optimal storage, every inch of this tent has been designed for ultimate practicality.
The tent has a very unique design that includes features to make the tent extremely easy and fast to set up, and take down, resulting in being able to spend more time fishing, hunting, hiking, biking, horse riding or whatever adventure drew you to camping and New Zealand's great outdoors.
- Open: 310cm L x 140cm W x 130cm H (mattress 240cm x 140cm). Room to fit 2 people of any size comfortably.
- Genuine Japanese YKK zippers (we haven't cut costs using cheaper zipper brands)
- Closed: 150cm L x 125cm W x 30cm H
-Sturdy 2.3 metre telescopic ladder, designed for smaller and taller vehicle types, without having to carry around attachments. Also sitting smaller on the roof, for better fuel efficiency.
-60mm non-deforming sponge mattress (with removable and wash-able cover). This lives in the tent.
- large hinges, enabling all bedding (pillows, duvet and sheets) to be floded up into the tent.
-350 g/sm ripstop polyester cotton (thick canvas) with a mould resistant, UV protective and waterproof coating.
-All windows/doors made from thick no-see-um mesh, designed to keep all bugs out and maximise ventilation.
-Tent base made from high quality aluminium, with insulation to keep heat in, on cooler nights.
- all tents now have a waterproof star gazing window/ sky light.
-Four pockets inside for optimal storage.
- 57 kg
- All tents come with a 12 month Manufacturer warranty.
- Annex tents available for $349
For any questions, fell free to contact me on 0276909332 or email@example.com. They are available for viewing now (in Te Awamutu). Will come with free installation, and how-to-use tutorial when picked up.
More details below..